Learn some of the specifics of the camp.
- Fee: $113.00 per skater payable by credit card (or $110 cash/cheque to Milton Speed Skating Club)
- Registration deadline is Wednesday April 25th, at 11:59pm
- Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations after April 25th, or no shows.
- Register on-line at: https://form.jotform.com/70648610732253
- Payment due on the first day of camp.
- Skate rentals available for the 4 weeks - $20
- Dryland Only - $20
In accordance with Speed Skating Canada regulation D3-100 in the SSC Red Book
- Please bring a water bottle and a snack - there will be a short transition from dryland to on-ice activities.
- Dress for the weather - some of the dryland training may take place outdoors.
- After dryland, an extra shirt might be needed to change into before the on ice session.
If you sweat during dryland then don't change - you will be cold on the ice
- If you could help get the mats on the ice at: 3 pm and off the ice at 5 pm it will help maximize your child's on-ice experience.
- Your emergency contact should have your child’s health card on hand in case of emergency.